The ATF Association (ATFA) was established in 2007. Its purpose is to bring together former and current ATF colleagues for fellowship and friendship, assist with post-ATF career planning and development, and to provide support in a time of need. In honor of the many ATF employees that have died or sustained serious injuries in fulfilling the ATF mission, the Association is committed to the support of members of the ATF Family who have experienced severe trauma or financial need and to keep the memory of those who have made the ultimate sacrifice forever in our consciousness.
Members of the Association include Special Agents, Industry Operations Inspectors and Investigators, Explosive Enforcement Officers, Chemists, Scientists, Attorneys and other personnel who supported the ATF mission.
Join the ATF Association (ATFA) and receive the following member benefits:
To join click here
- Online membership directory to help you stay in touch
- ATFA LinkedIn Group
- ATFA Facebook Group Page
- Job postings to assist you find your post ATF career
- Monthly electronic ATF Association Newsletter
- ATF Association Retiree and Survivors Handbook
- To help with questions about FERS, CSRS, Social Security, Medicare, FEGLI, FEHB, TSP and Veterans’ Benefits.
- Information about HR-218 qualification
- RSS Feed – every day something new is posted on the home page titled “ATF Right Now”
- Press Releases from ATF
- Copies of “Inside ATF” newsletter
- Tuition discount from Marist College
To join click here
Gathering of ATF retirees
National Center for Explosives Training & Research at Huntsville
Invitation from: Don Robinson, SAC of NCETR
Event: ATF Retiree Gathering at NCETR
Activities: See attached flyer
Date: Tuesday, March 28, 2017
To Register: Complete the attached Registration Form and DoD Base Access Form (1 per person) to: NCETR-Mailbox@atf.gov
Registration Deadline: Tuesday, March 14, 2017
1) letter to the White House recommending nominee for the position of ATF Director
2) a memo from the Justice Department regarding the recent OPM Cybersecurity Incident
3) information about restoring Ariel Rios Designation to the ATF HQ Building
4) a link to a petition you can sign to support restoring the Ariel Rios Designation to the ATF HQ Building
5) a press release from ATFA regarding the CAP recommendation that ATF be merged into the FBI
6) National Explosives Task Force Public Safety Advisory - Exploding Targets
... and more news click here.
For "Breaking News" see the top left corner of this screen entitled "ATF Right Now".