The ATF Association (ATFA) was established in 2007. Its purpose is to bring together former and current ATF colleagues for fellowship and friendship, assist with post-ATF career planning and development, and to provide support in a time of need. In honor of the many ATF employees that have died or sustained serious injuries in fulfilling the ATF mission, the Association is committed to the support of members of the ATF Family who have experienced severe trauma or financial need and to keep the memory of those who have made the ultimate sacrifice forever in our consciousness.
Members of the Association include Special Agents, Industry Operations Inspectors and Investigators, Explosive Enforcement Officers, Chemists, Scientists, Attorneys and other personnel who supported the ATF mission.
Join the ATF Association (ATFA) and receive the following member benefits:
To join click here
- Online membership directory to help you stay in touch
- ATFA LinkedIn Group
- ATFA Facebook Group Page
- Job postings to assist you find your post ATF career
- Monthly electronic ATF Association Newsletter
- ATF Association Retiree and Survivors Handbook
- To help with questions about FERS, CSRS, Social Security, Medicare, FEGLI, FEHB, TSP and Veterans’ Benefits.
- Information about HR-218 qualification
- RSS Feed – every day something new is posted on the home page titled “ATF Right Now”
- Press Releases from ATF
- Copies of “Inside ATF” newsletter
- Tuition discount from Marist College. See special message and flyer listed here:
I have attached our Drive To Apply Flyer!
All those looking to attend Marist in the Fall must get there applications in by August 1st.
To help assist in the process we are hosting Discover Marist Days July 10th through the 14th and August 1st through the 4th for anyone who needs help with forms, financial aid, transfer credits or any other general questions.
They can set up an in person or phone call appointment during these weeks for one on one advisement.
Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions or inquires.