The ATF Association (ATFA) was established in 2007. Its purpose is to bring together former and current ATF colleagues for fellowship and friendship, assist with post-ATF career planning and development, and to provide support in a time of need. In honor of the many ATF employees that have died or sustained serious injuries in fulfilling the ATF mission, the Association is committed to the support of members of the ATF Family who have experienced severe trauma or financial need and to keep the memory of those who have made the ultimate sacrifice forever in our consciousness.
Members of the Association include Special Agents, Industry Operations Inspectors and Investigators, Explosive Enforcement Officers, Chemists, Scientists, Attorneys and other personnel who supported the ATF mission.
The Association was created under section 501(c)(6) of the Internal Revenue Code.
ATFA Supports H.R. 6105 - LEOSA Reform Act
ATFA has sent letters to Representative Bacon, Representative Goodlatte, and Representative Nadler.
We encourage all members to contact their Representative and ask them to support this important law enforcement safety act.
News from Court on "Bump Slides" legislation
TSP Membership News of Interest
To read the article, Click Here
Join the ATF Association (ATFA) and receive the following member benefits:
To join click here
- Online membership directory to help you stay in touch
- ATFA LinkedIn Group
- ATFA Facebook Group Page
- Job postings to assist you with finding your post ATF career
- Bi-Monthly electronic ATF Association Newsletter
- ATF Association Retiree and Survivors Handbook
- To help with questions about FERS, CSRS, Social Security, Medicare, FEGLI, FEHB, TSP and Veterans’ Benefits.
- Information about HR-218 qualification
- RSS Feed – every day something new is posted on the home page titled “ATF Right Now”
- Press Releases from ATF
- Copies of “Inside ATF” newsletter
Member Discount & Marist Flexible Online Programs!
- Tuition discount from Marist College.